WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL YOUNGER....
"While women at fifty know who they are and are authentic to their style, I think there’s no reason why they can’t be a little daring and try something new. Whether that be a print or a new color, I don’t think there should be limitations." —Negar Ali Kline
We asked ourselves this question this week ... what makes you feel younger when you are getting dressed for the day. When we think about our customers we think about these top five elements .
1) Well fitting staples - Good quality basics , such as a jean , an acrobat pant or a blazer . Buy Quality pieces that are timeless that will last.
2) Flattering shapes - choose shapes that work for your body .
3) Colour - don't be afraid of colour , it can liven your mood and you can really lift an outfit witha splash of colour . Use scarves and coats as a fun accessory to add colour.
4) A splash of on trend elements will go a long way to make you feel fashionable and young . You don't need to wear a butter yellow suit to feel Fashionable , but you can weave the colour into the outfit with a splash .
A few of the top trends for 2020/21 are ....
- Butter Yellow
- Large bold check print
- Puffy Sleeves
- Pastel Bucket Hats.
- Shearling Trim Coats
- Lilac Everything
5) Make sure you are wearing the right bra size . There is nothing worse than ill fitting underwear. We need to make sure we are getting fitted for proper underwear , so that our clothes fit well and we have the confidence to wear